Instructions for use in UK
- Open the sachet containing the two tablets.
- Place one tablet on each side of the brood box on the top bars, ideally inside an Apiguard Rim.
- Replace with two more after 15 days.
- Treat ideally in the early morning or evening.
- Mesh floors should be blanked off.
- Do not use when honey supers are in place.
- If prolonged high temperatures, over 30C, are expected before treatment accustom the bees to the vapours with a small piece of one tablet the day before.
Ideal temperature for treatment is 18C-30C daytime without falling below 15C for long periods.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes, handle the product with rubber gloves.
- Keep Api Life Var in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Treat your whole apiary at the same time.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.